The Peace Naturals Project is a socially responsible company based on principles of integrity, transparency, security, compliance and environmental sustainability. We are dynamic, team focused, Health Canada Licensed Producer, where we work hard at making our clients lives better. We strive to create a peaceful work environment as a reflection of our whole health lifestyle.
We are currently recruiting a Human Resources Administrator – Come join our dynamic team!
This position is based out of Stayner, ON.
The Medical Cannabis market is growing exponentially. We are looking for an efficient and effective Human Resources Administrator to support the Human Resources programs and all HR related aspects of the business. In addition, the HR Administrator must create effective working relationships with internal employees and business partners and must work well with many different levels of management.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data in both electronic and manual format and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Support the recruitment process by creating job postings, screening resumes, shortlisting, communicating with candidates, schedule candidate interviews, perform reference checks and issuing employment contracts
- Manage the orientation process, create new hire packages and onboarding training of new employees
- Coordinate and prepare confidential information, records and correspondence for signature
- Responds to routine inquiries by employees with regards to various HR policies/procedures
- Participate in Joint Health and Safety Committee meetings and take meeting minutes
- Coordinates designated first aider certification training as required and reviews and revises designated first aider list on a quarterly basis
- Provide relevant employee information to payroll department to support biweekly processing
- Participate in HR projects (i.e. job fairs, health and safety, training coordination, etc.)
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Human Resources Management or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 1 year of Human Resources experience required
- Ability to apply relevant policies and guidelines with knowledge of employment-related legislation, i.e. ESA, Ontario Human Rights Code, Occupational Health & Safety Act, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to prepare documents, presentations, correspondence and spreadsheets
- Excellent verbal and written communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding customer service skills; ability to build relationships with internal & external customers at all levels
- Professional, personable and service oriented person who ensures confidentiality at all times to the highest standard
- Positive individual with a “can do” attitude who takes pride in their work and has a flexible approach to working
- Attention to detail, with excellent spelling, grammar and proof-reading skills
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and challenge the way we work, always looking to add value to the business
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously while working successfully in a team environment.
We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
Resumés can be submitted to [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.